A hosting company (home grown in Canada) which is going down (due to
DDoS attacks) has released the source code to it's Account Management
System.

It can find ALL the bandwidth usage (except email, i think) -- Including
people downloading through ssh, ftp, etc.

I reckon you should go take a look at: http://www.l33t.ca/
(Or if you can't get there - I've got the files at
http://wazza.host.sk/l33t/)

They've also got a virtual hosting module for Apache which will help
with your apache thread size if you get lots of people on your site...

And its all under the GPL.

Cheers,
Chris

--