> >From memory MySQL handles local access differently to remote
> access. If
> >you
> connect from the localhost then it will use [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> while remote access will use [EMAIL PROTECTED] Make sure both accounts
> exist and use the password for [EMAIL PROTECTED] when using mycc from a
> windows box. (Remember that [EMAIL PROTECTED] and [EMAIL PROTECTED] can
> have different passwords because they are different users)

This has fixed the problem, thanks...

It doesn't make sense tho... Webmin was saying user adamw had access
from ALL hosts - but obviously hadnt... When I entered in a new user
adamw with host % webmin reported ALL for the hosts access just like the
first one - but obviously there is a little bug in the mysql webmin
module?

Thanks Anyway... It has worked nicely...

Cheers

AW.