> From: Mick Boda
>
> I'm using Ximian as my mail client.  To post to the list do I hit reply?
> Or will this use the private email.  As Jeff Waugh pointed out, my RE:'s
> keep changing, that's because I usually type a a new e-mail to respond,
> fearing that hitting reply sends the email to the private address.

you want your replies to go to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
for me, using Outlook, I must hit "Reply to All" to get the slug address
included, otherwise, like you, if I hit "Reply" it only goes to the private
address of the sender, which, in my opinion, is broken, meaning that "Reply"
*should* default to the slug address.

As others have just indicated, looks like Ximian has a "Reply to List"
button.

Regards,
Bernie.