On Sunday 01 June 2003 09:16 pm, Jeff Waugh wrote:
> <quote who="Nik Belajcic">

> I'd recommend Outlook Express (as recent as possible) or Mozilla Mail. Hard
> to say without knowing the problems you had with the clients you tried. :-)
>
> - Jeff

Yes, they both came closest to what I was after, but the probelm with Outlook
Express was absence of good search functions (with a caveat that mine is 5.5,
so maybe the latest one has it) and Mozilla does not refresh directory
content - that is, new mail becomes visible only if I click on IMAP
directory, which is a cumbersome way of checking for new mail (unless I am
missing something).

Cheers,
Nik Belajcic.