It does look like apache is being started with ssl.

Check your startup script if there is a reference to "startssl" in it.

Eg. if /usr/internet/httpd/bin/apachectl startssl ; then
    echo "HTTP daemon with SSL started on port $PORT and $SSLPORT"

Also, if you're not using SSL, then see if these lines are commented out in
httpd.conf:

#SSLCertificateChainFile /usr/internet/httpd/conf/ssl.crt/ca.crt

#SSLCACertificatePath /usr/internet/httpd/conf/ssl.crt
#SSLCACertificateFile /usr/internet/httpd/conf/ssl.crt/ca-bundle.crt

Any thing you can try is
> apachectl configtest

This checks the conf file for any errors.

HTH