Thanks Chris,

Home last night I performed the usual tasks
apt-get update  # we pulled down some new index files
apt-get dist-upgrade

worked, downloaded everything (so a 24 hr 'delay and it was all okay)
but it managed to get into a Loop Dependancy and was stating
it needed me to set the APT::Force-LoopBreak due to libpam

I will try purging the dists cache and see how I go.

Thanks.

On Tue, 10 Jun 2003 16:13:35 +1000, Chris D. wrote

--
ramon buckland
www.thebuckland.com