On 11/06/2003 10:15 AM +0800 El 4Love wrote:

Dear Members,

I am using postfix in my home mailserver. It is working fine as
long as I am also connected to my home network and relays mail to
any destination. But if I connect to my server from my work the
SMTP server (in my home network) refuses to relay it. How can I set
it to relay mail for me regardless of whereever I am?

Uhh, that's not such a good idea. You need a way for Postfix to be able to differentiate between a spammer and you. I suggest looking into the SMTP AUTH mechanism for Postfix. A search for 'postfix smtp auth' on www.google.com returned what promises to be an useful HOWTO:

http://postfix.state-of-mind.de/patrick.koetter/smtpauth/

HTH.

Regards,
Gonzalo.