G'day SLUGers.

I had a dynamic IP from my ADSL and its connected with
a router, it has build in firewall, port forwarding,
etc. The idea is to get the internal network able to
open local apache web server when they type
myserver.mydomain.bom (yes, its mydomain.bom) But for
all other web browsing, hopefully the router is kind
enough to pass it.

I configured my named.conf with other files
(named.local, named.mydomain.bom and
named.mydomain.bom.rev)

I test it with my win2k to get the gateway from the
router and DNS server from the BIND linux box. The
result is, I can open myserver.mydomain.bom, but I
can't open any other web sites. The funny thing is
that even I can open myserver.mydomain.bom for the
apache, I can't open myserver.mydomain.bom:10000
(webmin) the error is that I'm not authorized to open
this page.

Can somebody tell me what went wrong?

Thanks,

Phillip.