Hi All,
Just wondering if anyone has attempted to install Lotus Domino server on
Debian Linux?
We currently have it installed on Redhat 7.3, but as far as I can
remember, its an rpm package.

Two issues I have are:

1. Will Alien will do the trick converting the rpm to .deb, or some other
rpm extraction utility? (The install is pretty basic from memory)
2. Will IBM look at us differently if mentioned it is running on Debian
if/when I need to call for support (Even if the problem is unrelated to
the OS), or should I always omit that fact?

I would appreciate any suggestions.

Cheers,

Scott

--