Hi All,

My IP registrar support me to have wildcards in my url and all those will be pointed to one IP address. I have apache set to run virtual hosts.

My virtual hosts at the moment are "www.mydomain.com.au" and "me.mydomain.com.au". "www.mydomain.com.au" also has a server alias "mydomain.com.au".  But when I type a URL like "blahblah.mydomain.com.au", it still opens "www.mydomain.com.au".

How can I prevent this from going there and to display an error page when anything else is typed in the wildcard location?

Thanks many.

~Mahen.