<quote who="Rick Welykochy">

> Phil Scarratt wrote:
>
> > won't work. You will need to use something like PHP. There is a script
> > called asp2php that will do its best to convert asp to php - no idea on
> > how successfull it is....
>
> Try <http://modules.apache.org/search> and type in 'asp' into the search
> box.
>
> Five ASP-related modules come up, but I am unsure how compatible they are
> with IIS/ASP. One module was a bit strange: ASP with active perl
> scripting. Go figure.

ASP is just an infrastructure, not a language. You can plug pretty much
anything into it, including Perl, Python, PHP, etc. But everyone wants to
port their VB-based stuff to an ASP-compatible platform on Apache/Linux. :)

- Jeff

--
Get Informed: SCO vs. IBM                            http://sco.iwethey.org/

                         Grind'n'wink. That is all.