This is what apache conf told me:

-------
# The path to the end user account 'public_html' directory must be
# accessible to the webserver userid.  This usually means that ~userid
# must have permissions of 711, ~userid/public_html must have
permissions
# of 755, and documents contained therein must be world-readable.
# Otherwise, the client will only receive a "403 Forbidden" message.
-----

the 'adduser' will give uid 700 for the default home folder.
I can't access the public_html folder until I do chmod 711 to the home
folder. And yes, it give me error "403 Forbidden" message if I dont
change the uid of the user home's folder.

I did create public_html folder in /etc/skel and I set the uid to 755 as
the apache's request.... :)

Anyway, hoe about the security isssues? Is this a safe method to let
user home's folder with uid 711?

Phillip.