Hmm.  Well, a dedicated X terminal probably is better at running X than
running vnc.

I'm not sure shortage of resources is a big issue though.  VNC runs just
fine on Palm Pilots and the like.  9 bit colour will significantly reduce
the ammount of memory it requires too.

Andrew

--

No added Sugar.  Not tested on animals.  May contain traces of Nuts.  If
irritation occurs, discontinue use.

Andrew McNaughton           In Sydney
                            Working on a Product Recommender System
[EMAIL PROTECTED]