At Mon, 28 Jul 2003 19:44:13 +1000, Steven Kowalik wrote:
> At  6:50 pm, Monday, July 28 2003, Kevin Saenz mumbled:
> > Just wondering if anyone has started playing with
> > 2.6.0 kernel? What's it like?
> >
> I have. It's ... different. It uses modprobe.conf, rather than modules.conf,
> PCMCIA requires tweaking, and X doesn't work. And I've panic'd it twice. Oh
> well.

I was going to say I hadn't noticed any difference - but I just tried
getting X to work and I can't find the right module to make /dev/psaux
work :(

ppp_deflate seems to be broken (I can't receive UDP packets?), but
adding "nodeflate" to pppd/options works fine.

otherwise I haven't noticed any problems (running it right now) :)

--
 - Gus