On 29/07/2003 12:49 PM +1000, Andrew Monkhouse wrote:

Not quite Linux I know, but ....

SWMBO is complaining about the noise I am making while typing. I do have
a noisy keyboard, and I type fast, which makes for a lot of fast loud
clicks, which gets her heart racing.

So I am looking for a very quiet keyboard. Must be compatible with Linux
(cannot imagine any problems with that though).

Anyone have any suggestions?

Instead of getting a new quiet keyboard, how about a new quiet SWMBO?? :-) Only joking... :)

I'm using an A4Tech el-cheapo Wireless mouse/keyboard and it's not too bad in terms of noise. I doubt it'll still be in one piece in 6 months time.

Regards,
Gonzalo