<quote who="Terry Collins">

> In preparation for budget preparation time, I thought I would look on the
> bright side of life into that indulgent perk of the training course.  So
> I'm proposing a thread on "What *nix related course(s)/subject(s) have you
> found worthwhile and enjoyable. From the one day to something that is at
> most one night per week for a year.
>
> And can we take it as given that those Linux courses at Granville Tafe
> would be included?

Yes, very much so. I haven't done the course, but I've taught a number of
the classes, and the students have had very strong positive feedback about
the content and Geoffrey's presentation of it. It's very friendly, community
oriented, and fun.

Even if you're not able to make the Granville course, certainly lean towards
LPI if you're interested in the content.

- Jeff

      "I'm offering you my body, and you're offering me semantics." -
                              Caitlin, Clerks