Hi all,
Few a few deft moves I managed to delete my lts.conf file and the backup (takes
talent). I have re-built everything -almost. The fonts in the menus etc look like
bar-codes! I assumed this was a font-server problem.
I have the font server running on the ltsp server.
When I enable USE_XFS in the lst.sconf file the connection fails with a messge that
it can't connect to tcp/192.168.0.1:7100.
The IP address is right and ps indicates it is running

[EMAIL PROTECTED] root]# ps -ae |grep xfs
 1226 ?        00:00:00 xfs

[EMAIL PROTECTED] root]#

I haven't changed anything else except the lts.conf file, so there must be a setting
in there I am missing, I did not do the inital setup on this system. Any ideas
anyone?