On Thu, 2003-08-07 at 16:57, Adam Hewitt wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I have just had to resign myself to install windows on my work PC for
> various reasons and I was wondering if anyone knows of a place that contains
> a list of open source software for windows such as Mozilla?
>
> If I have to support MS then I would like to make it a minimal effort.

Mozilla has a version ready to be installed on mozilla.org.

sources.redhat.com/cygwin is the mainstay of unix commands.  I never
leave Unix without it.  It provides a complete X session to allow you to
connect to your Unix machines as well.

OpenOffice.org of course supports Windows :-)

--
Thanks
KenF