On Wed, 06 Aug 2003 18:44:30 +1000, Chris Barnes wrote:

> Yep I got the Debian 3.0r1 discs from the front of APC Magazine...which
> is where I pick up alot of my other disctibutions from.
>
> See I dont normally use Debian, but I thought it was time for a change
> and Debian just happened to be on the magazine.

It sounds like you need to do:

# remove the second CD from the source list

# update the list of available packages
[EMAIL PROTECTED] apt-get update

# upgrade any existing packages as required
[EMAIL PROTECTED] apt-get -u upgrade (or maybe even apt-get -u dist-upgrade)

# install your development environment
Chris's suggestions should do the trick.

Regards,
Anand