<quote who="Simon Bryan">

> > Given that you're using GNOME, I'd recommend Galeon or Epiphany, as you can
> > configure their defaults (or mandatory settings) at the host-global level.
> > You can't do this with Mozilla.
>
> OK, I like the look of Galeon, so how do I make it the default browser? Uninstall
> all the others? :-)

Heh, that's probably a good idea if you want to have mandatory settings
(though mozilla will still be around, but you can chmod -x the binary for a
quick'n'dirty fix).

The other method is Applications > Desktop Preferences > Preferred
Applications.

- Jeff

       The implementation of any sufficiently advanced technology is
                        indistinguishable from pr0n.