<quote who="Anthony Wood">

> With the nvidia binary drivers you can specify just about any
> configuration you could think of (clone, zoom, adjacent) You can even run
> 2 X servers on the one card which would let two people use the computer
> independantly if you had enough keyboards and mice I guess.  It can treats
> the two screens as one X display, so you don't need Xinerama.

Aha, someone who knows about Nvidia stuff. :-) Do you know if the Free nv
driver can support multihead (sans all the proprietary Nvidia features)?

(I'm stuck battling with an Nforce2 box at the moment. It amazes me that
even the NIC driver is proprietary. Who cares about 10/100 NIC trade secrets
anymore?!)

:-)

- Jeff

   "The Motif interface, with chunkier controls, felt more like a ghetto
                           blaster." - Liam Quin