** Reply to note from Gonzalo Servat <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> Tue, 26 Aug 2003 08:30:05
+1000

> I think you'll find the Maildir directory has to be owned by the user. So:
>
>  # cd /home/sbt.net.au
>  # chmod 700 Maildir
>  # cd Maildir && find . -type f -exec chmod 600 {} \;
>  # find . -type d -exec chmod 700 {} \;
>  # cd ..
>  # chown -R <user> Maildir
>
> Where <user> is the person who will be logging in to check sbt.net.au's
> mailbox.

thanks, Gonzalo

at this time, I've only created users for 'domain owners' so, the user is
'sbt.net.au'

 as far as I can tell from the docs, Postfix will make the
'Maildir' on the fly on the 1st mail attempt to that user, hence, I don't
have them as yet, I guess, I should just make them myself, for all the
/home/*;

ahem, how I wrap it in a 'do for' loop

do for i in /home/* ..?

Voytek Eymont