Hi All,

Well I ended up doing what I imagine you were all expecting...I
installed Yellow Dog linux.

I have to say that the install was awesome, the interface was awesome
(never having seen RH unified theme before) and everything just worked.
If I was using my laptop as word processor then I would love using
YDL...however this is not the case, and dealing with apt-rpm and the
lack of packages available became tiresome in about 30 mins.

So, I have installed Debian (woody) and I have booted into a base
install and I went to upgrade and I have recieved the following error...

Setting up console-common (0.7.25) ...
Looking for Keymap to install:
mac-usb-us
dpkg: error processing console-common (--configure):
 subprocess post-installation script returned error exit status 2

[...similar for console-data...]

I have tried installing a new keymap, but the install script is still
asking for this one and failing(even though I can see it there)

Any hints?

Adam.