Check your /etc/aliases file....or it may be somewhere else depeding on distro....

Jared Pritchard wrote:

hey ppl -
our server redirects any email sent to '[EMAIL PROTECTED]' to my boss, but
he wants it to come to me from now on, because the only thing that would
ever come from root are basically any errors returned by cron etc. and I am
the one that needs to know of those :)  hehehe

I'm sure this is easy, but I can't find a thing on it anywhere...

any ideas?

Jared Pritchard
' 02 6882 0288
6 02 6881 6318
* 0427 813 400 * [EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

The information contained in and accompanying this communication is strictly
confidential and intended solely for the use of the intended recipient(s).
The copyright in this communication belongs to Macquarie Telecom Pty Limited
or one of its related entities. If you are not the intended recipient of
this communication please delete and destroy all copies and telephone Mactel
on +61 6882 0288 immediately. You should not copy, disclose or distribute
this communication without the authority of Mactel. Emails may be
interfered with, therefore if you have any doubts about the authenticity of
an email purportedly sent by Mactel please contact Mactel immediately.

--
Phil Scarratt
Draxsen Technologies