Sophos have linux mail server product. Must admit I've never used sophos on
linux, but in windows its pretty good and easy to manage.

Cheers

Rob T

This mail, including any attached files may contain
confidential and privileged information for the sole
use of the intended recipient(s). Any review, use,
distribution or disclosure by others is strictly prohibited.
If you are not the intended receipient (or authorised to
receive information for the recipient), please contact
the sender by reply e-mail and delete all copies of
this message.