Hi all,

One for the postfix gurus ...

I have a mail server, running postfix, handling mail for the primary
domain and several virtual domains.  I want to setup amavisd (with
clamav) to scan mail for only one of those domains.

I've found lots of info on how to scan mail for all domains, but I've
not been able to come up with a Google incantation to find any
information on how to do it for just one (or maybe it's just not out
there) :-(

Is it possible to configure postfix to pass mail to amavisd for only
one of its virtual domains, and if so, how (or where do I look to find
out how)?

Thanks,

John
--