Eerrkk...  experiencing some problems here with our server  :(

We had a crash of some sort on the weekend, whereby 2 of our 4 machines in
one rack 'turned off' and the switch just stopped working (all lights were
on).
I pulled the power on the switch & restarted it, and it's working fine now,
and restarted the other two machines...
The main machine is the main server, and acts as a basic router, sending log
in requests from our ISP to our RADIUS server (one of the machines that was
still on & working). Henceforth, since the main one was down, no-one could
log in to our internet connection. After re-starting the main server, we
could log in
again and everything seemed to be fine & dandy.

Our main machine has two major websites stored on it. One is our ISPs, the
other is the main website for the other business the boss runs.
The ISP website is working fine. The Main website is not.
Is this an httpd.conf error? maybe it started up wrong?  (or an apache)...
how can I restart those?

I think it's something like   'apachelt restart now'    that we use instead
of httpd restart...  where should I execute this?

Many thanks,

Jared Pritchard
' 02 6882 0288
6  02 6881 6318
*  0427 813 400
* [EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

The information contained in and accompanying this communication is strictly
confidential and intended solely for the use of the intended recipient(s).
The copyright in this communication belongs to Macquarie Telecom Pty Limited
or one of its related entities. If you are not the intended recipient of
this communication please delete and destroy all copies and telephone Mactel
on +61 6882 0288 immediately. You should not copy, disclose or distribute
this communication without the authority of Mactel.  Emails may be
interfered with, therefore if you have any doubts about the authenticity of
an email purportedly sent by Mactel please contact Mactel immediately.