I've looking for a package that allows me to do per-user accounting (ie
bandwidth used for each user in /etc/passwd for different time
periods/protocals/etc). Any pointers to a package I could use?

I'm currently using ipac-ng, but as far as I can see, this only does
accounting per protocol/ip.

--
Sonia.     Today's random Debian Linux package => nikto
.