Greetings Wsfg!

This message is automated (do not reply).

We have recently received a request from this email
address to join our Windows Tips and Tricks Newsletter
e-mailing list.

The request to join our newsletter came via co-registration
from an affiliate web site, namely Topica.

The information on record for this email address is:

x Full Name: Wsfg Adsfdw

x Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

x The IP address used to subscribe this email address to
  our mailing list is: 203.10.46.62

--

About our Windows Tips n' Tricks Newsletter

Enjoyed by over 150,000 users world-wide, the Infopackets
Windows Newsletter features 2 in-depth articles based
on Windows, Computing, the Internet, visitor Q&A, plus
2 freeware software reviews.

Written especially for new and intermediate computer
users 3x weekly, we're sure you'll love the Infopackets
Gazette, too!

Previous issues of our newsletters are online:

http://www.infopackets.com/windows+newsletter.htm

Newsletters are delivered in either HTML or TEXT format
and are written every TUESDAY, WEDNESDAY, and THURSDAY.

CLICKING THE LINK BELOW:

http://www.infopackets.com/remove+change+email.htm

Removal instructions also are contained in each
issue of our newsletter.

We look forward to sharing with you tech-savvy tips
and ideas!  Be sure to check out our downloadable
Windows Video Tutorials and special reports,
available at:

http://www.infopackets.com/download.htm

Warm regards,

Dennis Faas,
Infopackets Gazette Editor | List Owner
http://www.infopackets.com

Copyright (c) Computer 411, All Rights Reserved.
No part of this Newsletter may be copied without the express
written consent of the publisher.

Past issues of our newsletter are online:

http://www.infopackets.com/windows+newsletter.htm

To request removal from our list:

http://www.infopackets.com/remove+change+email.htm