I've just read Jeff Waugh's totally inaccurate and childish attempt to intimidate
me....

HAHAHAHAHAHA

I subscribed no-one to anything, however I did discover how it happened.

I use Windows at home for some things, including VPN'ing into work to manage servers.

I had a virus that came in through Outlook that I didn't catch - this virus nuked my
address book.

I have had reports from others who's addresses I have that they have been subscribed
as well...

Sorry - not my fault (well, not directly)....

Jeff, you are pathetic....  The IP you posted is a proxy that is at my employer,
anything else happened from HOME.

I'm unsubscribing now... Byebye, wankers