On Wed, 2003-10-15 at 09:45, Jan Schmidt wrote:
> /me puts it on his list to take a look at.

I checked it out recently.
oh no that that morphix which is apparently more mature than Gnoppix.

Morphix wasn't as slick as Knoppix - it didn't work with my usb mouse, and the boot up
screen had multiple errors that didn't seem to drastic.
One thing is for sure - Klaus does a damn good job of Knoppix.

I am just about to check out http://www.dynebolic.org/
should have finished downloading recently.
I don't think its based on Knoppix.

from the website:
dyne:bolic is shaped on the needs of media activists, artists and creatives,
being a practical tool for multimedia production: you can manipulate and
broadcast both sound and video with tools to record, edit, encode and stream,
all using only free software!

anyone interested in a review?

dave