Stuart Guthrie wrote:

Hi there

I've got a setup where there are 5 PCs accessing a Linux Server all
using thin client.

I use win4lin to allow backward compatibility to the two products they
still need back there (MYOB and WORD/ACCESS).

Of course one of them has got a palm tungsten and wants to sync it to
his evolution software using the palm linux stuff. Should he go back to
fat client (ie running X locally with NFS shares for the data on the
server.) or is there a way of faking out the X setup so that when he's
logged on and using USB, it's syncing to his USB port across the
network?

This isn't gonna help much, but it's gotta be possible. I've used LTSP with USB mice in the past. I can't remember the specifics of it though, but it wasn't terribly involved...maybe checkout the LTSP X setup stuff.

Fil