Hi Sluggers:

Objective:
When someone clicks on a link, I want a new browser window to open with no
toolbars, menubar. I want scrollbars. I know Javascript has window.open()
to achieve what I want. However the new window opens up from a <a> tag
from a script. I tried window.open() in the <a> tag but it did not work. I
have also tried this in the ".html" file I want to open up in the new
resized browser window with no menu and toolbars.

I have this sample Javascript in the <head> tag

<script>
function resizeWindow(width,height){
if (document.layers) {
// resizeTo sets inner size, so use this instead
window.outerWidth = width;
window.outerHeight = height;
} else window.resizeTo(width,height);
}
</script>

Now in my <body> tag I have added this

This of course just resizes the window. But it still leaves the toolbars
and menu bars. Any ideas on how I can extend the above script with a
window.open() or something similar would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers.