Oops! I seem to have overlooked this so I'll take the opportunity to
post now (see below)

<quote who="Mary Gardiner">

> On Thu, Oct 30, 2003, Mihaly wrote:
> >  This date seems to have general agreement (well, no direct
> >  disagreement) with the Computerbank group. We have a "moving day"
> >  coming up which is just shifting stuff from Blacktown school
> >  classroom back to the main warehouse at Seven Hills.
> >
> >  We'd appreciate any assistance from interested parties and it gives
> >  some people a chance to have a look around at our premises there to
> >  get an idea about whether you feel it's a good venue.
>
> Which day is this, do you know? If you haven't already, post details of
> the "moving day" to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Computerbank's next activity will take place on this comming Saturday,
November 15th.  We have to move all our stock currently stored at
Blacktown North Public School to the Seven Hills warehouse as the school
needs their classroom back. We will still retain the use of another
classroom but on a shared basis and hence no use as a warehouse.

If anyone would like to help we will meet at the school in Bessemer St.
Blacktown (off Sunnyholt Road) at 9am.  If you can bring a Ute, horse
float or box trailer that would be appreciated but otherwise just turn
up and lend a hand.

cheers,

Ken