Jeff Waugh wrote:
<quote who="Phillipus Gunawan">

I live in Sydney, city area, I was trying to find Linmagau which is the
first Australia Linux Magazine... none I could find...

If there is/are member of Linmagau read this message, how the
distribution of the mag in Sydney? where I can find it? All I can find
in my local newsagent are imported... :(

Linmagau and the Linux Magazine mentioned on the list the other week are, as
far as I know, totally unrelated. You can read linmagau at its website:

www.linmagau.org

Which, either interestingly or not, is not viewable in Mozilla Thunderbird on Windows, but renders fine on IE

cheers,
rob

--
Nothing quite like the feel of something new...

This is random quote 865 of 1254.

Distance from the centre of the brewing universe
[15200.8 km (8207.8 mi), 262.8 deg](Apparent) Rennerian