From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Gareth Walters
Sent: Monday, 17 November 2003 9:46 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [SLUG] Bandwidth/packet/netfilter log file analysis tools

G'day all,
I am looking for some tools to report on and monitor traffic through my
firewall.
I was hoping just something to parse the netfilter logs but I am not
having much
luck  finding anything useful.

I need to
keep a reliable record of bandwidth usage.
help me debug connection problems

Does any one out there have any recommendations or suggestions?

--
---Gareth Walters               System Administrator/IT support
Micro Forté -- http://www.microforte.com.au http://www.bigworldtech.com

This information may contain PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL information
intended only for the use of the addressee(s). Anyone who receives this
communication in error, should notify us immediately and destroy the
original message without reading, copying or forwarding it to anyone.