You mention "Postgraduate Professional" but don't say otherwise what
subject, grade level, etc., so I'll suggest:

http://sal.kachinatech.com/sal-info.shtml

This page has an overview and a link to a site local to Australia.  In
addition to the heavy-duty scientific stuff, they catalog office
software and miscellaneous as well.

Cheers,
Bret