<quote who="Michael Lake">

> To remove the probs of having stable and testing mixed I have now
> dist-upgraded to testing only but now apt-cache does not find ANY
> apache-perl package.
> I want to put on apache-common + apache-mod-perl as I know that works.

apache-mod-perl? You have two options: apache-perl, which is the statically
linked apache and perl, and libapache-mod-perl, which is the mod_perl dso
that apache will load to do the same thing.

> ( I have tried apache + libapache-mod-perl but that does not work)

What went wrong with libapache-mod-perl?

> How do I find a testing apt source that will contain apache-perl
> ????????? It is in stable.

Annoying question: Why do you want to use testing instead of woody?

- Jeff

     "What's up with that word though... it's like something you did to
          frogs in grammar school." - Ani DiFranco on bisexuality