Hey Sluggers,
just switched my work box over and this one is running debian unstable
gnome 2.2
my gnome term version is 2.2.2
I used to enjoy the feature in konsole of multiple shell tabs in one
window. I can do something similar in gnome2.2 with the new tab option,
however I have a few questions;
whats the shortcut key to switch between the tabs?
can you echo the input of one tab to all the tabs?
konsole has this handy feature where one tab can be like the master, and
whatever you type in there gets typed in all the konsoles. useful for
admining lots of boxes at once :)
does gnome-terminal have something similar? or an alternate terminal?
or maybe some screen trickery?

thanks

dave