Hi,

I am trying to compile and run a c/c++ program on my woody box. It compiles fine but when I run it, it dies with a floating point error. Admittedly there are several compiler warnings. I have succesfully compiled and run it on an SGI o2 running irix 6.5. There is a vendor supplied makefile with suggested flags for different platforms. I have heard reports that by simply using the suggestions one can get this thing to work on Mandrake 9.1.

So what differences between woody and mandrake 9.1 should I explore?

Also, the vendor of this thing is fairly sgi centric. What sort of portability problems do I need to consider?

Thanks in advance

Alex