I have some users who want to take 100% control of their inboxes.

I have seen in the past a Bot that would take all the incomming mail and check it againts Blocklist, and whitelist, if it was not listed it would reply to the email automaticly requesting Confirmation that the Email Sender is a real person to which they would reply and would be auto added to the whitelist and if they did not reply in 23-48-72 hours(what ever was set) they would be added to the blocklist!

Can someone point me in the direction of something that will do this for qmail please?

Thanks Guys!

David Uzzell