Hey everyone,

SLUG is having an installfest a week from today. For those who've never
been to an installfest, we'll be installing Linux on people's computers.
If you're curious about Linux but don't want to install it yourself,
then the installfest is for you.

We also need volunteers to install Linux on other people's machines to
come along. If you're coming as a volunteer installer, please let the
activities list[1] know.

Onlookers are also welcome, but we can't promise that you won't be roped
ito helping outwith installs :)

The installfest will run from 10am until 3pm at the Computerbank Sydney
warehouse: Unit 32, 195 Prospect Highway, Seven Hills.

If you're coming to have Linux installed, please:
 - bring along your computer and if possible your monitor; and
 - defragment your hard drive if you want to dual boot Linux and another
   operating system.

If you're coming along as a volunteer, you only need to bring yourself.
However, if you've got any cool toys on your Linux machine to show off,
feel free to bring it along.

Computerbank has lots of spare power cables and extension leads, however
it would be useful if people could bring along networking hubs.

-Mary