 ---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2004 08:30:07 +1030
From: David Lloyd
    First Revision

Hi There,

We have the organisational foundations of a new national body to represent
open source businesses to the community, the government (state or federal)
and other businesses. The foundations are: a web-site and a discussion
mailing list.

We're now seeking more input on the web-site and into the running of the
organisation. I'm sending you this e-mail because you wrote your name on a
piece of paper at the meeting we held at Linux.Conf.Au 2004 on the Thursday
evening (1).

The web-site is currently hosted at:

 * http://osia.cyber.com.au/

Please visit:

 * http://osia.cyber.com.au/resources

Instructions for joining the OSIA discussion list and the organisation are
held in the second URL I posted.

Please do join and participate - it's been Open Source Victoria's experience
that the ability to say "OSV, an industry cluster of 100 companies..." is
very effective when speaking to other businesses and the Victorian
Government.

David Lloyd

(1) I am attempting to *not* sound like a Nigerian scammer :(