Thanks Mary. I'll give them a try.

Greg

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 09/02/04 3:07:46 pm >>>
Hi Greg,

I don't know of any myself, but you're probably better off asking the
main SLUG list: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (watch the archives at
http://lists.slug.org.au/archives/slug/ for a reply if you don't want to
join the list).

The SLUG committee is fairly small -- most of our Linux experts are on
[EMAIL PROTECTED] . You may find that someone's willing to send you a
copy, even.

-Mary

On Mon, Feb 09, 2004, CFA Wholesale wrote:
> G'day.

> I'm interested in installing Linux on my home pc. I've heard that
> Mandrake is probably the best for a beginner like myself, but I'm having
> trouble finding a copy of this or any other version. As I would prefer
> not to order online, I have been scouring newsagents trying to find a
> copy included with a magazine (as recommended by your website and
> others) with no luck. Do you know of any current publications that have
> this included, and if so, which newsagents in Sydney City might stock
> it?

> Thanks
> Greg

***** IMPORTANT INFORMATION *****
This document should be read only by those persons to whom
it is addressed and its content is not intended for use by
any other persons. If you have received this message in
error, please notify us immediately. Please also destroy and
delete the message from your computer. Any unauthorised form
of reproduction of this message is strictly prohibited.
St.George is not liable for the proper and complete transmission
of the information contained in this communication, nor for any
delay in its receipt.