Simon Bryan wrote:
Hi all,
I am once again trying to replace Lotus Organizer on our network without
having to resort to MS Exchange Server and MS Outlook. The only
functionality we need is the Diary, Shared and Private, with decent
printouts and potentially alarms or alerts. The ability to sync with a PDA
would be great. I don't want to add anything other than  the
diary/calendar program, we already have Squirrellmail running nicely and
have replaced Pegasus for the bulk of our users.

Any ideas?

What about Evolution....no idea if it does the shared thing though.....

Fil