On Tue, Feb 10, 2004 at 03:49:21PM +1100, Kevin Fitzgerald ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) wrote:
> Hi All
>
> I have a situation where I have a few Techs situated around the country
> that all need to access a Shared Calendar/Job Logging system so we can
> all see what Jobs are in action and what Techs are working WHat days. I
> have heard mention that there is such a beast as part of the e-smith
> server, does anyone else know of anything that may be of use to me? It
> needs to be free, and something I can install on an internet server so
> all my Techs have access from the web.
>
> I appreciate any suggestions and URL's

I did that a while back!
back then there wasnt much around and the stuff what was around
didnt suit us, so I wrote one.

It is still in developemnt (when we get around it as we have 5
projects running in the moment) and if I can get some help
I would make it GNU and somewhere on SourceForge/Freshmeat/whatever.

I wanted to do this for a while ... so today I removed ALL our
data entries, moved it across to a public server (this database is
on one of our internal servers) and killed all the users.

I added 1 company, i contact and 1 user:

 user: sample
  pwd: sample21

It should be pretty ovious what can be done.
It has a context sensitive help system and a help intro.

Here it is.

 http://piquet.barrett.com.au/DataBases/Contacts/index.php

The deal is, treat it with respect, it not, its gone.

If I get some help, I make it OpenSource/GNU.

jobst

Please reply ONLY to the list email address, do not reply to the
email directly.

Take into account that great love and great achievements involve great risk.

             __, Jobst Schmalenbach, Technical Director
   _ _.--'-n_/   Barrett Consulting Group P/L & The Meditation Room P/L
 -(_)------(_)=  +61 3 9532 7677, POBox 277, Caulfield South, 3162, Australia