I have found a workaround for the problems that Linux users have had
with St George's internet banking system.

This work-around sort of pretends you are running Mozilla under Windows
XP. I added this line to my ~/.mozilla/default/prl2lbhs.slt/prefs.js
file:-

user_pref("general.useragent.override", "Mozilla/5.0 [en] (Windows NT

(the above is a single line)

It appears that there something in the StGeorge code that is sending the
Linux users to download the wrong java file. So hopefully if enough
pressure can put on them, they could easily fix it.

Damian
--
Damian Ivereigh
CEPS Team Lead