<quote who="Andypoo">

> There was a recent Slashdot article about these routers with custom
> firmware which made them a lot more configurable and useful (however may
> risk your warranty).

Yeah, there are a few around. The wifi-box and sveasoft.com ones are the
most talked about. I installed the sveasoft.com one the other night, and
have been looking into making my own (not entirely derived from the linksys
source).

> The only bad side about these I've seen is their proprietry antenna
> connector, has anybody worked these out yet?

No idea about this one. ;-)

- Jeff

                  Push the envelope, or push the daisies.