<quote who="Craige McWhirter">
> Jan Schmidt
>
> You've done a good job Jan, give it another tilt.

Thanks, Craige. Acccepted.

I'm keen to remain on SLUG committee and ensure that SLUG retains the
friendly atmosphere it has grown up with, and that it continues to foster
and support the Open Source community within Sydney.

I'm looking forward to furthering the policy we've started in the last 6
months to open up the committee discussions and make it easier for
interested members to contribute without having to be on the committee
itself.

Cheers,
Jan.

--
Jan Schmidt                                  [EMAIL PROTECTED]