On Fri, Mar 05, 2004, Mary Gardiner wrote:
> SO... if you want to be part of SLUG events outside monthly meetings:
>
>  1. Join the activities list at
>  http://lists.slug.org.au/listinfo/activities

>  ONLY):
>
> --- Please fill out this survey in order to be a SLUG volunteer! ---

Hey folks,

There's only been four responses to the parent mail. I *know* there are
more people interesting in helping with SLUG events because they've
helped before, and because some of them have volunteered help and not
responded. Even if you have helped before, it would be useful to have
your answers so I can assemble a list of "possible people to ask for
help" for the committee and for event organisers.

-Mary